I’ve always loved the magic 140 characters can create! So I thought it’s about time I take up the Terribly Tiny Tales challenge! Here’s my first shot at it. Hope you enjoy!
- He waited and waited and waited. After 16 years, she realized. Invitations, shortly.
- Everyday, the knock came exactly at 7:45 pm. Everyday, she waited, entire day, excitedly. That day, it didn’t.
- It rained heavily that day. He missed his interview. Dejected, he fell back on it. Sentenced for ten.
- He never thought of her that way. She always did. He dated. She waited. He noticed. She smiled. They, forever.
- They ran after his car as it stopped at the red. “Sir, we haven’t eaten anything for 3 days, could you give us some money?” The door opened. Day 1 of school. They took over his business when he died.
I hope you liked my first attempt at TTT! Do hit like if you did! Be back with more soon!
This is the Sciolist!